RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since we are all hanging around again!

Go down 
+2
Ruby
Unknown Assassin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Honors : Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 MedC Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 MedA x2 Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-05-14

OOC Character Profile
Name: Ruby
Race: Gemstone

Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 am

*Builds a pillow house and hides inside it.. * ooh reminds me of that mental asylum they sent me to years ago, before I escaped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

*looks away* I can only imagine why you were there to begin with.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Adminhonour Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 HGMAward Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female
Honors : Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 MedC Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 MedA x2 Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Extremecontributorhonour

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Lol, what's there to imagine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Idk. What IS there to imagine? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Well, white padded walls and nothing else but your imagination.. so who knows exactly what there is to see. Contemplating that we are all writers, there are so many places to go.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Lol true. Ive never really considered myself a writer but I can see your point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Well you have an imagination, and maybe not a writer per se (I've never considered myself one either) but putting down pen to paper or words to a post means that you are writing something.

So.. If you were in a big padded white room, what would you be thinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Id be thinking of my happy place. A patch of sand and beach grass just at the base of a dune staring out at the ocean. A pair of bikini clad women would glance at me and smile as they strolled down the shoreline. Then Id wake up and just think about breakfast that morning :/
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol - considering the 'winter' temperatures we have here at the moment, that's typical of where i live. Cept everyone is at the beach trying to escape the summer heat wave at the end of winter.
We have 35 degrees celcius here at the moment, and it can get that hot here during summer. This is crazy weather!
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Honors : Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Adminhonour Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 HGMAward Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 Extremecontributorhonour

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 am

lol, Australians... never happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey, well a little warning (warming\) would have been nice before getting barbequed!
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 am

Picky, picky, told you Auzzies are never happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all hanging around again!   Since we are all hanging around again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we are all hanging around again!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: