RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swordwind
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

Number of posts : 198
Honors : Random players MedB x2
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Random players Empty
PostSubject: Random players   Random players I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Yeah I guess the name of the topic is a bit odd but it gets the job done. Because your here to read it. But enough of me trying to confuse you. Here's my question.

What are RP games to do when different players are missing? I've noticed on a number of the games on the site a few small amount of people are missing within the game and it comes to a stall and then will end all of the sudden. I know that many games require more then one person to play within them and that people have to do other things but if the game is a good one and the people that are still playing it. (Numbering more then one of course) They are stuck and forced to let the game die. Which kinda makes a really bad cycle on the site as new people join and notice that none of the games last more then a few pages and they notice people leave.

Mainly I'm looking for a way to fix the issue and find a way to show that games are dead/closed forever or people are still active within it and if people want to play in them then joining wouldn't be that hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : Random players Adminhonour Random players HGMAward Random players Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

Random players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random players   Random players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:18 am

Normally you just keep going, as long as you don't just talk to yourself. If the game creator Disappears there is not to much you can do.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Dantai
Forum Man Whore
Forum Man Whore
Dantai

Male
Number of posts : 514
Honors : Random players MedC-1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Crimson
Race: Human

Random players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random players   Random players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 am

I actually prefer to put my games on hold when this happens, because I consider everyone an essential character. Especially with my Pyrates RP, where everything everyone says counts, it being a very sociable RP rather than an action one (tho we are about to go into battle, I need Chiyo to get back to play Kore).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random players   Random players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Suggestions/Help-
Jump to: