RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention all members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : Attention all members! Adminhonour Attention all members! HGMAward Attention all members! Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

Attention all members! Empty
PostSubject: Attention all members!   Attention all members! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Attention Deactivated Members: I have deactivated everyone who has not logged onto the site in 3 months or more. If any of you do return in the mean time just send me an email from the account you have registered the account to with your user name and a request for me to re-activate your account. And I will do that as soon as I read my emails.

Or you can register a new account. Up to you.

My email: Unknown.Assassin.rp@hotmail.com

Note: You may be able to activate your own account, I'm not sure.

Attention all Members: I have archived any topics that have had no posts in them since 2008. If any of these topics you would like back, simply contact any Global or Admin and we can return your topics for you. If it comes to roleplays you may want to remake them. All members can take a look at what has been archived HERE.

Thank you,
UA.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/

Attention all members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: