RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the darkness, here she comes...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSparkling_TeardropsXx
Untouchable
Untouchable

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-13

From the darkness, here she comes... Empty
PostSubject: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi, my username is xXSparkling_TeardropsXx. I have many nicknames, be it Star, Hoshi-chan, Sparkly, or even Crazy. I do not care what you call me, as long as it's not to mean. I have just started school not to long ago, so I may be a bit irritable. I apologize in advance for that. Some things I like to do is read and write stories, as I'm planning to be a teenage novelist. I hope my dream can come true soon, but I doubt it. Another thing I like to do in my spare time is draw. I'm not that good, but I like drawing anyways. I love hanging with friends and meeting new people, although I can be a bit shy at first. I have a short attention span sometimes, but it's not my fault. I'm a bit crazy, and I'm totally random. I love Skillet, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Avenged Sevenfold{A7X}, The All American Rejects, Metallica, Lunatica and much more. I'll listen to any kind of music as long as it's not rap, although I have been known to listen to some rap. I am currently in two after school activities as well as being tutored in math. Well, thats all for now folks!

Love, Spark.
Back to top Go down
Lin-tastic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Aveline Eudoxia
Race: Grethian

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Welcome to RPGS, Spark! I'm your wonderfully awesome-tastic mod Lin and I'll play the tour guide for now, okay?

So, can we call you Tear, too? It's part of your name and I like typing it. x3 Anyways, welcome, have a cookie, don't take crap from anyone, and most importantly [s]NEVER PUT YOUR DRINK DOWN[/s]...ahem. I mean...>> << >> follow the rules. *nodsofficially*

Don't worry too much. We're pretty lax, here. *nods* Just be yourself and do what you love to do.

~Lin
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : From the darkness, here she comes... Adminhonour From the darkness, here she comes... HGMAward From the darkness, here she comes... Extremecontributorhonour

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm gunna become pretty fat if I steal all the cookies Lin makes for the newcomers... I'll let you have this one ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Lin-tastic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 463

OOC Character Profile
Name: Aveline Eudoxia
Race: Grethian

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I wouldn't let you, either. Most of those cookies you've stolen were fat-free, just because you steal them a lot, I didn't want you to suddenly bloat...>>...<<...>>...
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Honors : From the darkness, here she comes... MedC From the darkness, here she comes... MedA x2 From the darkness, here she comes... Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-05-14

OOC Character Profile
Name: Ruby
Race: Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Hey sparky!

Welcome, hi and all that jazz. Got any questions, don't hesitate to ask them, and hopefully one of us won't give you an awefully cryptic reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Is it really bad to be cryptic...... not that i know how to be cryptic...

Anyways WELCOME to the WORLD OF.... FORUM OF TOMORROW..... RPGS or something like that
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : From the darkness, here she comes... Adminhonour From the darkness, here she comes... HGMAward From the darkness, here she comes... Extremecontributorhonour

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:52 am

Lol... not to disorientated are we Drake? You do know that the internet is not the world ;P hehe Just need to glance outside once every month or two =D
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, here she comes...   From the darkness, here she comes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the darkness, here she comes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: