RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swordwind
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

Number of posts : 198
Honors : Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon MedB x2
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon   Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am

- Your name : Well if it's not to much trouble I would like to be called sword. That'll change as I get to know people.

- What are you looking for on this site? Amusement, interesting people, people to talk to.

- Which type of RPG are you currently playing? (console, pen & paper ...) Only Pen and Paper, all MMORPGS are the same if you break it down. For all of you that are MMORPGERS no hard feelings.

- Type of games(sci-fi, fantasy, modern...) Any that I can get into. Thou it takes that people around me to get the game moving along. I could be the best but the RP would fail.

- Which forum brings you most interest so far? All of them are dead sites now. So I don't know how I could show you.

- If you could be anything in the world (I do mean anything) what would you be and why? (Continued later. I have to think about this one)
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Honors : Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon MedC Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon MedA x2 Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-05-14

OOC Character Profile
Name: Ruby
Race: Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon   Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:36 am

Well, if I didn't confuse you too much in the chat box, it seems that UA managed to straighten that all out..

Welcome to sanctuary, and i'm sure that you'll fit in just fine.

We all did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon   Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 am

Welcome Welcome.... hope you have some fun.....
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon Adminhonour Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon HGMAward Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon   Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 am

Welcome, again Smile. I'm sure you will find something you like and enjoy here. Hopefully I did help, if you are unsure of anything don't hesitate to contact me.

As it is... this should have been posted about 2.5 hours ago... but my PC just a spazz... and refused >.< and it has taken until now for it to fix itself.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon   Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning, good day, Good Afternoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: