RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.

Go down 
+3
Unknown Assassin
Ruby
painted red
7 posters
AuthorMessage
painted red
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
painted red

Female
Number of posts : 116
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedA
Registration date : 2008-06-20

OOC Character Profile
Name: Sjel/ Livlos
Race: Multiple

And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Empty
PostSubject: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:41 am

Well so hey, just call me red I guess, and for rp, Im adaptable and I didnt go through any forums or anything yet so.. I just read some list about this site, seems you guys got pretty into it, and its sounded like you guys kick ass. A little. Maybe. Oh shit I sound like whoa rude. Im really just anxious, see, I have no idea how easily inflated your ego's can be so what if you all start getting these ginorous heads cause i said you were awesome?? That would be horrible, and I for one hate naked pictures when they people look like bobble heads. It does Happen. And its Super Gross. Like the Kung Fu Panda. blinding people and whatever with his amazingness. For no charge. Shit.

Wow anyway. Here I am. wtf. Also I am random. A little. Maybe. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Ruby

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedC And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedA x2 And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-05-14

OOC Character Profile
Name: Ruby
Race: Gemstone

And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:49 am

Lol, welcome Red, I'm sure you will fit right in here, as we are also completely random and big headed at times. If you wanna ask anything of anyone, feel free to. We don't bite, well maybe KillFrenzy, but you'll love to learn his twisted way of seeing things.

See you around the boards.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin
Master
Master
Unknown Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 1447
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Adminhonour And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. HGMAward And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Extremecontributorhonour
Registration date : 2008-04-30

OOC Character Profile
Name: Unknown Assassin
Race: [Unknown]

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:10 am

yeah, I'm sure Kill will greet you in his own 'special' way... trust me you won't miss it. Anyway, welcome to the site, I'm sure there is something to keep you interested.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgsanctuary.darkbb.com/
Dantai
Forum Man Whore
Forum Man Whore
Dantai

Male
Number of posts : 514
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedC-1

OOC Character Profile
Name: Crimson
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:42 am

Welcome dude.

Although i only understood about seven words in that whole paragraph, I'll just smile and pretend to know what's going on. Smile *Pretends to know what's going on*
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Master of head kickin
Master of head kickin
Kill Frenzy

Male
Number of posts : 370
Honors : Photobucket

OOC Character Profile
Name: Gannon Shannocht
Race: Caelach

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:28 am

What the fuck is all this about?

My name has come up twice, you know I don't like people talking about me.

Also, yea. Watch out n shit, cus I'll kill ya!!

Now has anyone got any lubricant?
Back to top Go down
Raythus
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Raythus

Male
Number of posts : 334
Location : Within The Dark Corridors Of Insanity, Preying On Your Soul
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedC-1
Registration date : 2008-06-18

OOC Character Profile
Name: Zarub'Na
Race: Deva

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Hey Red, nice intro. Beats mine on the randomness scale Smile

oh, and you really don't want to ask why he want's the lubricant.

seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com.com
Kill Frenzy
Master of head kickin
Master of head kickin
Kill Frenzy

Male

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:11 pm

I love how you've been here a few days and you act like you know me.

Newbs always do that.
Back to top Go down
Raythus
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Raythus

Male

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Dude, since you threatened to stomp on my knee-caps, i know all i need to.

stay away from you.
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Master of head kickin
Master of head kickin
Kill Frenzy

Male

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Good point. Heres a free bicycle...
Back to top Go down
Raythus
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Raythus

Male

OOC Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Bicycle?

Fuckin sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Don't trust the bike....

ELLLOO RED WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Mojo
Grand Master Poster
Grand Master Poster
The Mojo

Female
Number of posts : 1151
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. HGMAward And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. Extremecontributorhonour And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedA x2 And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedC-1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

OOC Character Profile
Name: Thayet/ Mojo
Race: Goddess/ Elf/ Vampire

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Welcome to PRG Santuary Red! We are glad to have ya =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Simply_Mojo
painted red
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
painted red

Female
Number of posts : 116
Honors : And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. MedA
Registration date : 2008-06-20

OOC Character Profile
Name: Sjel/ Livlos
Race: Multiple

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:54 am

Thanks, and I promise I am working on joinging into the rp's.. Im not just a total lurk. Well not all the way. Anyway. Soon Soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.   And Im... Big... Red.    Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Im... Big... Red. Ahh not really. just, normal red? But not all over. what if you were red, like your skin and your eyeballs and everything? Weird.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Announcements, Introductions, Help, And Off Topic Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: