RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Notice a lot of our forums that you are unable to read and many that you cannot even see? That is because you are not logged in to an account on this forum. Please do so to post and view these areas with the bonus of avoiding the ads.

If you do not have an account yet, feel free to register one now.

-RPGS Staff
RPG Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest in laid back Role Playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  DonateDonate  SadhadurSadhadur  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!:(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miyathewriter
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-05-06

WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!:( Empty
PostSubject: WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!:(   WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!:( I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I sit here reading our love poems and written pieces to one another...I begin to weep...The time we had together was our moment...my moment...

I loved you, despite the few mystery aspects you had yet to reveal...
I can't bare to get rid of these poems and things, yet the pain it brings when reading them often brings me to tears:(

What did I do wrong, or was it you? The quote that you told me the day it all fell apart will never leave my mind...

I miss those happy days, the feeling of being loved, of being the center of attention... I want to hate you for leaving me...But honestly prior to that you saved me...

I'm left confused and hurt...

wanting you gone and wanting you back
So I sit here crying over many reasons of why YOU were my world...
Back to top Go down
http://bloodmoontide.weebly.com

WHY DID YOU LET ME GO?!:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Sanctuary :: Arts, Graphics, and Media :: The Cosmos-
Jump to: